View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:42   #14
kenoliver

Re: Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSkip View Post
I suggest you email Virgins CEO direct to complain. I did and got a reply within half an hour by one of his team. The whole thing was settled within the hour. My account was credited with £150 enough to cover the remaining of the contract. I have not paid a penny since, worth a try My contract expires next month needless to say I wont be taking up any more of their offers!!
Thanks I will try that,

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSkip View Post
I suggest you email Virgins CEO direct to complain. I did and got a reply within half an hour by one of his team. The whole thing was settled within the hour. My account was credited with £150 enough to cover the remaining of the contract. I have not paid a penny since, worth a try My contract expires next month needless to say I wont be taking up any more of their offers!!
Thank you for the brilliant advice

I contacted Virgins CEO, got an immediate reply from him, was contacted by one off his team, and my problem was sorted within 30 mins

if only one of the numerous support staff I have spoken to could have done this earlier, we all could have been spared 4 months of frustration

Apparently this is a computer glitch, Sales give discounts, but IT cannot programe these discounts onto their system,the problem is well known to Virgin,

Again thanks for the advice