View Single Post
Old 31-05-2011, 22:30   #8
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Is ir free for virgin mobile to virgin landline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave9946 View Post
The gf still wont let this go as she is certain she was told it free to call virgin phones from her mobile and she may be partially right. As she has just looked at her allowance online because inclusive minutes are going down the same way as last month when she ended up with a hugh bill.

Online it clearly shows 3000 (unlimited fair use I guess) virgin to virgin minutes with none used yet she knows she will have made a good 200 mins of calls to our landline and her brothers (also virgin landline of cause) yet the allowence is still stuck and showing 3000.

The online alowance does not state virgin mobile to virgin mobile or virgin mobile to virgin landline but simly 3000 virgin to virgin minutes. As this fails to say 1 way or the other could she have a valid claim as it seems more reasonable to assume it any virgin phone seeing as it's a virgin customer exclusive tarrif that she is on and recalls having unlimited virgin to virgin minutes offered when she took it out?

Tell her to dial 789 and choose option 1 to listen to her allowances - it clearly states 'to other virgin mobile phones'

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
It is free if the mobile and landline are registered to the same account. ie from your VM mobile to your home phone.
That's interesting, I get charged for calls to my landline from my vm phone.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote