View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 16:08   #2
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: Blackberry advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
I'm not very "mobile savvy", so would like some advice please. I have a Virgin Mobile Samsung S3100 on the payg 8p tariff. Accessing the internet is a joke, it takes so long. If I bought the Blackberry 8520 which Virgin are offering on the same 8p payg tariff to VM customers, would I be able to put my SIM card into it and transfer the credit please?
Hi hansi, if the Blackberry 8520 was unlocked to all networks ( or you buy it off the VM site ) all you will need to do is put your sim card in and the credit would be there. Hope this helps
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote