View Single Post
Old 30-01-2011, 11:41   #105
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother: Channel 5 close to deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
In my opinion there is a difference between Big Brother and the other programms you mention.
These are specifically written and have a storyline, have actors who are working hard to portray and make the show you are watching believable.

Big Brother has no storyline, no actors, and frankly if I wanted to watch people do nothing or stupid tasks all day then I may as well just look at people in real life, not on the TV.

Don't get me wrong, when this show first started it was interesting to see an experiment how people would get on together in a house but I really cant understand people who watch this 24/7 on TV, online, and on their phones.
The world is more exciting outside of the TV so press the off button and step outside.
and your point is?

So what? One mans poison and all that
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote