View Single Post
Old 30-08-2010, 17:04   #786
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
instant mash...........

So... I guess you've never tried my concoction

I'll have you know, young man, that it was MY chess pawns on the Smash aliens heads advert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKt-KR1TsRg

It was better than cold tinned beans and burned fish fingers
I believe that student food has moved on since then

And I'm a potato-ricer person now

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Making bread this morning: Organic wholemeal (30% white / 70% wholemeal) with mixed seeds, pumpkin, poppy and sunflower, got some new white flour and the bread is rising properly again. Last bag must have been short on the glutin and didn't rise that well.

Now baking in the oven and I have spicy lentil and choritzo soup simmering on the cooktop for our lunch. Probably have a slice or two of the fresh bread with it.

I made an M&S recipe pea soup earlier with stuff from the garden and freezer, and I make bread in a machine...

Yours sounds much nicer