View Single Post
Old 27-04-2010, 22:47   #66
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Football World Cup 2010

I love the World Cup and I'm really looking forward to it. The constant focus on Engerland is an irritation and I'm determined to find ways of ignoring it. There's a lot of football to look forward to without having to focus on a team who will:

a. Lose to the USA (Ladhills will raise the price of Engerland winning the World cup to 8/1) The redtops will question the wisdom of having a foreign manager who doesn't really understand the Engerlish way
b. scrape through qualification. This will be hailed by the red tops as the bulldog spirit showing through despite having a foreign manager (Ladhills will make Engerland joint favourites again)
b. have a player sent off by a contentious decision, usually involving a cheating foreigner who plys his trade in the EPL
c. Lose to Germany/Argentina on Penalties.

The campaign will be hailed a success by the FA when they reveal that not one member of the squad slept with John Terry, allegedly.