Thread: UK Timeline Brit Awards 2010
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 21:28   #27
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brit Awards 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I don't think she has been marketed on image..I think that they have kept her as much out of the limelight as possible because her face doesn't fit..
I disagree. She has (IMO). ITV, Simon Cowell and the Press have spent a *lot* of time building her up as the downtrodden woman who has a good voice and a crap life.

If they hadn't intended to market her based on her image, they would not have mentioned that (the media in general and TV companies in particular are staggeringly good at hiding details like that if they want to). They would have concentrated on how well she sings, and also possibly invited some known songwriters to write for her.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote