Thread: UK Timeline Coronation Street
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 15:21   #34
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronation Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I actually thought that was the way it was going to pan out that David would have killed him espically when he started helping Joe get the boat toghether as David alway has an ulter motive. But I suppose if they did have him as the one to murder him then David would at some stage be found out and locked away in soap land so he would have to leave for awhile and the producers want to keep him as he is a good actor and want to do more with him. Wish they would get rid of Dev as he is a point less actor as well

He wouldn't have to be found guilty though.

As for Dev I think that although he is a bit pointless, he does add comedy value (not sure if it's intentionally though). The way he talks, almost shouting, makes me laugh everythime he's on.

I'd get rid of Ashley and his missus - Claire, a pointless couple if ever I saw one.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote