View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 22:33   #8
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Samsung Tocco Lite: calendar help

Yes these phones are quite strong.

However with these large screen phones they will get scratched so I have bought these non-sticky easy to apply transparent skin that goes over the top. Really helps to protect the screen from scratches.
I got mine here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-PACK-SCREEN-...item4398f49950

I like the phone. Reemmeber to use your finger to scroll as menus can be hidden if you don't scroll down.

If you don't like the operator logo on the screen you can drag it to the widgets bar out of the way too.

Typing using the toch screen takes a little getting used to. The qwerty keyboard isnt much good if you have massive fingers but texting using the normal key layout is fine.

The camera isnt bad either.

Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote