View Single Post
Old 25-10-2009, 22:26   #793
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads
Re: Football : Season 2009/2010

Quote:
you know those games we have where we don't play like champions and manage to squeak a victory?
I do. But we relied on Ronny way too much in those, to blast past five and grab a winner. This is just me, I supported UTD cos we where great to watch. Could have done what everyone else did, support Liverpool, I didn't. We are better to watch this season than the last two. We are deffo short of another top player in Midfield, a Ronaldo or a Rooney, but we are still OK.

I wont harp on about today, it was a joke, and that is that. Berbatov, and i know what you are saying ((£30Mill n Goals) but the guy has been outstanding this season, and tbh Liverpool had no idea what to do with him, yeah they did, foul and get away with it.

We can't win it every year, four on the trot will be incredible. We will have over £150Mill to spend come the end of this season. It's Chelsea n UTD this season, we wont get screwed again this season, not like that anyway. I am really confident we will do it.

We wont do ECL though, we aren't creative enough, we need another Berbatov or Rooney in Midfield, a genius.

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Or Magnus Eikrem is going to finally be that kid that comes from the reserves and saves us a fortune, cos if he isn't the real deal I give up.
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote