Thread: Sticky?
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 23:56   #7
caph
cf.geek

caph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to allcaph is a name known to all
Re: Sticky?

My UBR was oversubscribed enough in November last year for VM to schedule a node split. It was cancelled then put off until Feb. Then cancelled and put off until - never. The node split was blatantly necessary last year and every month that has gone by has made it even more necessary however it has not been done. I've been lucky and this has only been going on for 8 months. Others are well over a year. The decision not to carry out relief work is exactly that, a decision. All decisions are deliberate.

This is really just rehashing old ground which I didn't really want to do. I just thought that it was so important as to warrant a sticky. Obviously that's just my opinion though, but I would like to say that I'm only wanting to prevent others misery especially on my UBR BASF3.

Maybe a sticky listing chronically oversubscribed UBRs? We could always inform you when they become useable again?