View Single Post
Old 30-05-2009, 11:38   #1
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Gigabit Network Cards

Hello gurus of PC networking hardware.

I need 2 Ethernet ports at Gigabit Ethernet speed. I don't mean part of the way, I mean 1000Mbps, 1,000,000,000 bits per second.

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_6736.html seems reasonable for my requirements and the PCI-E bus supplies ample bandwidth.

Anyone know of any sites that throughput test network cards so that I can confirm this baby will run at line rate?

It's for a Linux router I'm building, just for the curious, as part of my 'up to' 10GbE home network
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote