View Single Post
Old 13-04-2009, 05:01   #3
jajise93
Inactive

jajise93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Router help needed

I have the Virgin 12mb with wirless and i have a "NETGEAR" wirless router that come with the pakage. I would highly recomend this for a router as i have my xbox360,P.C.,laptop,PS3 and in the past have also had my wii hooked up to it all wirlessley. The "NETGEAR" wirless router also has 5 eathernet cable ports,one incomeing (from the virgin mode) and the other 4 out going I.E: for a p.c. or laptop with out wirless, i use my xbox on the out bound eathernet and the rest wirelessly and they work perfectly

---------- Post added at 05:01 ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussywillow View Post
Would appreciate any advice as to what router i need, been searching all day and completely lost, i have a virgin cable modem so would like advice as to what router would be compatable, i want to connect a wii, and a laptop as well as my pc, is there one that you don't need cards and extras, i have seen a netguard DGB111GUK one on offer would this be compatable, or any advive on what would, thanks any advice appreciated
I have cheked the "netguard" route and i think you mean "NETGEAR" yes? I would definetly get it as it is the one im useing and its worked fine for me all over the house for the past year. Just one question, what meg broad band pakage have you got with virgin?
jajise93 is offline   Reply With Quote