View Single Post
Old 27-11-2008, 14:30   #248
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
Do they need the agreement of the channel to move it in the EPG?
As far as I know the EPG channel numbers are up to Virgin Media so they (Virgin) just need to tell the broadcaster the few weeks before hand so that broadcaster can tell all the TV Books (Like Radio Times and Whats on TV.) the new channel numbers for that week book.

On the other noted I think Virgin will move Living or Virgin1 so that all the ITV +1 channels and ITV HD can stay together.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote