View Single Post
Old 27-11-2008, 13:38   #246
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Exclamation Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Virgin has today work on their channel lineup

136. Bravo (Was 137.)
137. Bravo +1 (Was 138.)
138. Bravo 2 (Was 139.)
139. Challenge (Was 152.)
140. Challenge +1 (Was 153.)
141. Challenge Jackpot (Was 154.)
142. Channel 4 +1 (Was 143.)
143. E4 (Was 144.)
144. E4 +1 (Was 145.)
145. More4 (Was 142.)
159. Trouble (Was 140.)
160. Trouble +1 (Was 141.)
231. National Geographic +1 (New to Ex-Telewest)
I'm not sure I agree with the new groupings (as well as those to come next week). They seem a bit haphazard the way they are mixed as well as the big gap between Bravo and Trouble which I thought they would keep together. I imagine that E! will move elsewhere at some point too.

Do they need the agreement of the channel owner to move it in the EPG?
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote