Thread: The UFC thread.
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2008, 11:42   #48
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex
Re: The UFC thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well Bisping won at a canter and certainly taught Chris Leben a lesson in tactics.

Thought the Chris Lytle v. Paul Taylor fight was awesome and very close even though the final decision was unanimous. Taylor took a lot of good shots but looked a lot fresher than Lytle at the end. He looks a good prospect.

Luiz Cane v. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou was another intersting bout - Sokoudjou looked really impressive until he was caught with a punch and stopped shortly thereafter.

Keith Jardine wasn't his normal self in beating Brandon Vera but he got caught with a nasty kick to his previously injured left knee early on which clearly affected him.
bisping was great! had a bet with my best mate (who was actually there last night) that he would win!!! he was not impressed that I was right!! I am a complete novice after all!!

Sokou was pretty cool! thought he was doing reallyh well until the end when it went a bit downhill!
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote