View Single Post
Old 28-09-2008, 13:33   #646
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Dunno why that happened to you but I watched the hovercraft go off into a tunnel it didnt just vanish like you keep saying.
Yeah, you kinda pick him up again in a bay with loads of ships on their sides, he jumps over one of them and that was the last I saw of him. Assumed it was a glitch and replayed the level and even went back to the shipyard and borded the Sub again, did it every time.

Really not enjoying it at all. Just cleared out the mine, and now it is another boring defend a position moment, the Aliens are just too hard (Not so much hard, more tedius) to kill, this is why I didn't like the original when they appeared. They take way too many hits to die and move about far to erratic for my liking.

I can't be doing with bits in games where you have to keep redoing it till you do it, lest you fluke it first go. Not a good game at all, not even for £15. I was close to grabbing a 4850 on Friday, so it could be worse.
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote