View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 17:25   #13843
Bonglet
cf.addict

Bonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

At the end of the day its still intercepting private data no-one is allowed to do that and shouldnt ever unless that person is a danger to other people or is likeley to commit crime then such interceptions in anyones eyes are valid and relevant steps are taken to monitor those individuals.

Phorm's ideas from the outset have always been illegal it is wiretapping plain and simple, which phorm/nebuad e.t.c know full well what it is but are trying to polish the illegal activity up and tie a few £££ to it to make it attractive to isp's, if phorm ever ever get the goahead to roll this illegal activity out how many people do the isp's expect to have left?.

very very soon the uk media will have to take this whole thing very seriously then we'll see how good of an idea setting wiretaps up in the isp in the sake of advertising is .

And as for mr wheel's comments that only 1 person was harmed i belive i was harmed and the dodgy phorm kit caused problems with my hardware and im on virgin media so explain that one then because virgin media sure as hell havent to me yet.