View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35   #13639
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphisafb View Post
How come all these aquiss folk on here, what have they got to do with Virgin? There's aquiss staff members pumping out this stuff, very odd. Why are they posting the same stuff here as on the BT forum under different names?
Take it only reason they aren't on the Talktalk members forum is they aint members.
Also seem to tie up with third rate "review" site ispreview which is also full of this gunk.
You lot should stop polishing your tinfoil helmets and get a life.
P.S. Absolutely nobody else is interested in this twaddle. See Government petitions, anti phorm 16000 votes, jeremy clarkson for p.m. 40000+, no mainstream media coverage of anti-phorm protest at BT AGM, no widespread outrage, just you lot.

---------- Post added at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

It's adverts mate, nothing more, nothing less
I left VM because of Phorm I still have some family stuck in contract with VM once phorm goes live on VM they get out free.
Oh by the way hi, as for it being just adverts if it was just adverts then phorm/webwise wouldn't need to DPI my conection, intercept my browsers and pretend to be the website I am wanting. Then harvest keywords to deliver an advert for something I would have already bought...Making it irrelvent adverts like the ones now that are blocked until I am loking for something then I will unblock for the search to reblock same day by this time I have made my decision and either bought or decided it wasnt what I wanted...

I alos dislike having someone who was in the spyware business while trialing for BT who has left a footprint all over the internet with false leads leaving those trying to investigate his illegal practise with dead ends..

I control my own privacy I give out as much or as little as I want not have someone gathering what they want that I have no control over...
Quote:
From your information page.

Biography
Sick to death of phorm drivel clogging up every forum I visit for info.
Best laugh ever just adverts sir you are either insane, Phrom PR or kent? Also with that on your information page why did you bother joining us unless you needed to learn about phorm.