View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 20:53   #13523
lucevans
Inactive

lucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephormation View Post
Its possible, given the madness that governs the way they work.

I'll admit, I have no idea now what Phorm are doing. Sanity left the building a while back.

Every morning I wake up and think this is all a hoax. I'm expecting Jeremy Beadle's head to appear on PC screen at any moment.

"You're on live TV! You fell for our hoax!"

How else could you explain Phorm, Kent Erfdgdf, BT, Simon Davies, Michael Rake, the ICO, OFCOM, Emma Sanderson, The Gnome*, Ian Livingston, the Police, Gavin Patterson, the AGM, the Home Office... because it simply can't be real.

Its too stupid, too bonkers, too outrageous to be real.

Pete.

* I'm not even sure whether The Gnome is real or not, he seems more real than most of the rest of this madness.
Yes Pete, it's your very own "Truman Show" - i.e. you can't escape Phorm's 24/7, always-on voyeuristic gaze.

(I'd be very disturbed if Beadle popped up - hasn't he been dead for a couple of years? )