View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 16:03   #13437
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Just had an email from another journalist who is putting together a story based around the EU Commission getting involved; I will be providing him with a commentary on the issues over the weekend and it goes to press on Tuesday/Wednesday next week. I will provide more details as I get them.

I will also be sending out an FOIA Request to BERR tomorrow for full disclosure of the letter they have received from Commissioner Reding (although we may get it sooner than that if things pan out as planned with another press contact who has contacts in the EU Commission - more on that at an appropriate time).

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 ----------

Oh and I almost forgot, been keeping this one under wraps but I am currently (with a few others) in the process of setting up a registered charity called Privacy Online and you will all be very pleased to hear that the Earl of Northesk has agreed to be on the Board of Trustees. NoDPI will become a Privacy Online campaign once everything is set up.