View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 15:08   #13429
SelfProtection
Inactive

SelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Advocate View Post
Those of us that are waiting to see what will happen when and if the trials take place, and when and if the Webwise/Phorm product is launched and how it will affect us, are not really interested in what the theorists may deem as possible or conjectural - there is more immediacy than that, and unverifiable information is totally inconsequential at this point in time, even if it eventually proves to be correct.

Absolute certainty is achieved when an event happens. If and when the trials begin - if and when the product launches, it will have become a certainty. I do not wish to have 'no information', far from it, I simply wish for whatever information there is to be accurate: which though may not imply certainty, it is nearer to it than pure conjecture.

D_A
What you require is Perfection, when you achieve it let me know!

Back to the debate as to whether or not this happens, as I've stated before time will tell!