View Single Post
Old 23-07-2008, 14:14   #3
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Free Sat V V+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
I doubt it to be honest, the V+ is hailed as a PVR first and a HD content viewer second, I don't think we'll see a big rise in real HD channels for a long while, the ammount of VOD HD content I would have thought will increase in leaps and bounds however.
For what your paying I disagree. Yes you have on demand but when do you use it? That’s what you have record for.
Yes you can buy movies but you have to pay more than what you would pay at any blockbusters. Most of the channels aren’t even worth watching except Bravo for the UFC
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote