View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 23:37   #9208
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Is anyone going to bite the bullet and be the first person to post a video to the YouTube Video Petition group I set up? Go on give it a go, you know you want to and it should be a laugh at the very least.

There is some info on how to do it here:

https://nodpi.org/forum/on-topic/you...-group/page-1/

I will try to get one done by the end of the week and would have done one already but I am so damn busy with everything else I just haven't had a chance.

I would love to see what people come up with, I suspect many will be quite amusing and it would add a bit of fun to an otherwise very serious topic.

So go on, give it a go.

Once some start to appear I will add them to the new site in rotation using the YouTube video API.

Alexander Hanff