View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 20:26   #9194
davethejag
Inactive

davethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Hi All, I received the e-mail from Virgin Media (below) a couple of days ago ref. a query about my bill, unfortunately my query was not about my bill, it was about a TV "Smart Card"! However I did take part in the survey and took the opportunity to make them aware of my feelings towards Phorm!

Dave.

Hi, xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for getting in touch with our team recently about the query you had with your Virgin Media bill. We hope that things are now sorted out for you.

In fact, that's what we're writing about. At Virgin Media, we want to make sure we give you the best customer service out there. So we'd really like to find out how things went for you when we dealt with your bill query.

We've put together a few quick questions about how things went, and we'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to let us know your thoughts. It shouldn't take longer than around one minute to complete.

By finding out exactly how things went for you, we'll be able to understand the things we're getting right, and if there's anything you'd like us to do better. And we promise to use your feedback to make improvements where we can.

If you'd like to take part in our survey, just click the web address below. Or you can simply cut and paste the entire web address into the web address box of your internet browser.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Yours sincerely,

The whole team at Virgin Media