View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 16:36   #9057
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephormation View Post
There are some utils I've developed that allow you to do just that.

I need to bring this stuff back online don't I? Shame the Information Commissioner hasn't resigned yet. That would make the decision so much easier.

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

Fully committed unless those people do not opt in to interception, or run unencrypted but private web servers, or expect to assert copyright.

Which I guess would cover around 99.99% of web servers.

So my comment? That's not good enough DfBERR. Not good enough at all.

You can't build a new internet by stealing content and reselling it. You can't offer unlimited broadband because there is no such thing.

Dealing honestly with content owners, investing judiciously in your product, and being fair to end users is your only option. And ISPs seemingly can't handle that simple truth.

Pete.
Could leave up the resignation main page but make a link to go beyond and download the files etc. That way killing two birds with one stone so to speak