View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 01:11   #9013
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by warescouse View Post
[Snip]

I honestly could not have dreamt this behaviour would ever have occurred when I was working for BT 15 years ago. In those days 'customer was king' and BT as an organisation had a great deal of self respect!

I am so glad I am no longer working there. It must be very difficult for those who may know something, who have a conscience, but are too scared to say anything. If I was in a position of knowledge working there now, I would like to think my integrity would overcome any reluctance to whistle blow on the disgraceful behaviour I believe that has gone on of late. At least my conscience would be clear and that would be important to me.
I think that this quote is appropriate from cablehell forum

Quote:
Well, as a BT area manager once told me, everything BT does is like the old letter T from the lines and dots logo.... depending on how you rotate the logo,

Everything they do is a little cock-up, a big cock-up or a total balls up...
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]