View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 04:29   #8325
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Labougie, you can continue to do that but apathy doesn't rule here and I won't be giving up. The only reason any of this crap has happened in the first place is because of the complete apathy of the general population, but I disagree with you completely in that I believe if that apathy can be dissolved then the people can definitely get those rights back.

When passion swells in the general populace because they have had enough and don't want to take this crap any more, then no government or corporation in the land will stop it.

You believe what you like, but frankly I find your comments an offence to people who do give a flying unmentionable and an illustration of part of the problem, not part of the solution. Attitudes like yours are exactly why we are in the situation we are in the first place in my opinion. Instead of being such a pessimist how about becoming pro-active and trying to do something and make a difference instead of just sitting there talking defeatist rubbish.

Seriously, why some people even bother to post if all they are intent on doing is trying to dampen morale, is beyond me.

Alexander Hanff