View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:21   #8239
SelfProtection
Inactive

SelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about themSelfProtection has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhormula View Post
Another one of my posts deleted This is getting to be a regular thing these days.

I suppose this is K~nt Ertugrul's way of backing out of the adopt an African child PR move!? (anyway still room for digging the dirt on the details of this story) I still expect to see big kind hearted K~nt on the front of Oxfam's newsletter digging a village well and carrying starving children to safety on his shoulders, bless you K~nt you're all heart!

Alex, Man! You should have told the K~nt to Ph~ck off, you're too polite for your own good! It would have been fantastic to challenge them in court even if you would have got a legal hammering, your kred and kudos would be massive. You could have used the newpaper/media interest to bring this story to a much wider audience, a great tactical move. Forget all this queensbury rules nonsense you've got to fight dirty with those BT/Phorm *******s.

Anyone know where K~nt parks his bentley? (where's my thermit? )
On this I totally disagree, Alex your family comes first they are the future, we are the present & need to prepare our offspring properly for their own future.

Short term gain and long term Loss is not a very good strategy.