View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 23:46   #8191
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markt50 View Post
Wow,

Seems like you made a mistake and were man enough to admit to it, no big deal, no damage done. I hope they do indeed back off, although that would involve having a modicum of sense and an ability to show an understanding of the public's attitude from a PR point of view (Something both BT and Phorm have so far failed to do). If they do pursue you I'm sure there are enough people who support you to make it an absolute PR nightmare for them.

I just don't understand the world sometime, it seems it's OK for a huge corporation like BT, with the assistance of evil empire Phorm, to break the law millions of times with what appears to be no repercussions and a distinct lack of interest from the home office, yet the one time you step out of line (in their opinion) and they instantly look into suing you. You better be careful Alex, I hear Kent will be pushing for the death penalty

Anyway, hope it works out ok.
to prosicute Aleaxander would put the phorm webwise debait right out in the open and would be seen by many as the big cheese hiding something from those who are new to the circut totally bad publicity for Kent and BT.

Would hit the new properly and that is what they don't want really since the 30,000 internet users who dont know how it works would be able to read the news of this large company and Bt suing the small person so would start totake an interst in what it is about. They might learn too soon for BT that phorm/webwise is bad news...