View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 23:38   #7672
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecar1 View Post
can you not get chris over at el reg to tag the link for diggs on the bottom of the article, i see you have put it in the comments, but more would see it if the link was in the article

peter
I am not sure if they would be happy to promote a competing news site to be honest. I was lucky enough for my comment to go through. Chris and El Reg have been great on this issue so I don't want to risk asking for too much.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial View Post
It's Friday night, most people I know are out, so tomorrow we should start to see primary digging, then as they forward we'll get seconday digging etc etc.

Don't stress this evening, we have a whole weekend, get some sleep dude. Your family are more important than an evening stressing about diggs on a protest over a month away.
You will be amazed how quickly that 6 weeks will vanish. If I turn up to this demo and only half a dozen people arrive I will look like a complete monkey and I don't want that to happen. Getting this out in the public now will give people time to book a day holiday.

there is the other side to this as well, the BT Trials are "imminent" so the more people know about this issue before the trials begin, the more difficult it will be for BT to get their 10 000 lab rats.

Alexander Hanff