View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 12:05   #7584
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Emailing police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhormula View Post
All you need to do it make a transcript of the Channel 4 interview and sign it as a witness. Get Pete John, Stephen Mainwaring and Alexander Hanff to sign a similar witness statement then the police will have to accept it as evidence of a crime.

here is the video you need to transcribe.
http://www.channel4.com/news/article...tomers/1933047

NOTE: I have examined "the evidence" myself and after some consideration I have concluded that it was not a rubber faced spitting image effigy of blotchy faced Emma, so we can eliminate it being a hoax. (and besides ITV are responsible for those rubber grotesques not Channel 4)
Don't worry about this, I will soon have some evidence that the police will not be able to contest (by soon I mean next week). I can't give too many details at the moment, but rest assured, it is the golden egg.

Alexander Hanff