View Single Post
Old 24-05-2008, 16:05   #10
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Netgear wireless router configuration for Supanet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post
Hi Cobby, Thanks for your help in this mate, appreciated.
No IP address was allocated so i got it and entered it in myself.
The WAN test says" connecting to server- failed
Negotiation - LCP Down
Authentication - CHAP authentication failed.
I`ve been on the `phone to Supanet support and he gave me the primary and secondary dns settings which i entered and still no luck. Same with the open dns settings you gave me, no good. It detects the router and dsl connection but i just can`t seem to get past that point.!
Wondering if the router might be faulty.
I`ve been trying it on my connection ( ADSL) at my house and putting his settings in, username, password etc but still no good. I plug mine back in and away i go straight away!

Just a thought, how do i find the Gateway IP address and the IP subnet mask?
A few years since I've been on ADSL & then only with BT, not unbundled, but can you access a Supanet account if your ISP is someone else?
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote