View Single Post
Old 22-05-2008, 16:51   #60
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Freesat: Free satellite TV by BBC and ITV tv to launch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster View Post
Yawn... Pot Calling AGAIN? Why have Ethernet Port, the Answer posted for Sky & obvious its same fore FreeSAT & yet you harp on & on about Chris T. Practise what you Preach lol

Anyway, anyone OTHER than the-cable-guy. How would one connect an extra cable (to make it 2x core cable to dish)? Dont want to move dish lol.
If you have a mono-LNB on your dish, and you want to install a quad-LNB, then I'm afraid you have to get a ladder out and get up to the dish, where you then remove the old LNB, install the new one, and then run four new lengths of coax down to where you need them. I think you can buy lengths of coax that are already paired so you have less individual lengths of cable to juggle.

Having said that, I'd never recommend working at height unless you're really competent and comfortable up a long ladder - find someone to do it for you and pay them if you have to!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote