View Single Post
Old 21-05-2008, 11:09   #6925
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarron View Post
Just received a letter from Tesco's who said they will bear my comments in mind at their next review meeting.

I wrote to them as a concerned ecommerce web developer and sugested that Phorm had the potential of informing Sainsbury's of their customers habits.

It would be good to get some of the big retailers on our side I think.
should send the same to all large store saying is could do that for their competitors..

On another note all need to help on yet another forum this time it is one watched by BT since I often send links to threads for their attention.

Please read this first then there is a thread that needs some feed back ASAP to warn more to avoid.

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/articles/bt08/index.shtml

Lets take the battle to the public.

The last buy on phorm might lose more than his shirt looking at what he bought or it is insider buying to pump up phorm again.. But to pay £207,620 on shares in a phirm(sorry firm :P) as dodgy as phorm makes you wonder.

While on the war path is Brown going a step too far would you trust this government to handle personal data.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05...base_proposed/