View Single Post
Old 17-05-2008, 15:50   #6767
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Here is an interesting thread over on Badphorm.co.uk titled "ALL MEMBERS READ *** IMPORTANT ***"

I think it's interesting from the point of view that BT/Phorm have created a situation where the very nature of trust on the Internet is being called into question. When you can't trust your own ISP service provider who can you trust? This thread isn't about BT/Phorm directly (or is it?) it is about one of the moderators warning people about an SQL Injection from a website based in Texas, USA and a suspicious NMAP scan... And as you can see from the details badphorm.co.uk webserver is based in Texas, USA.

As we uncover more dirt on the BT/Phorm saga and the word gets out to a wider audience (the masses). More and more people are naturally going to become paranoid, upset, uncertain and suspicious of every little thing that happens on the Internet... And who's fault is that? Well basically my money is one guy in particular a sneaky shyster @sshole called Stratis Scleparis, this toe tag is responsible for what has been happening at BT and Phorm, he is Phorm's CTO and was formally BT Retails CTO. The guy that made this Phorm sh*t spying happen. Emma Sanderson's involvement may have been as co-conspirator back when sneak Scleparis was in charge of the BT spying but she is definately upto her neck in the sh*t now.

IANAL but I think BT will have a case to answer for with regards to psychological damage done to their customers. I just want people to bear this in mind as they may have a case for suing BT at some point in the future.

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?5712.0