View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 21:39   #5976
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Firth View Post
This was you? Do you actually have this email? Sorry I don't doubt you, I would however like a copy if that's okay - like to read between the lines.

As you know, and as I posted earlier, I put a letter to BT outlining my concerns about the cookie model and I really do like to think they actually are listening. You never know I may actually stay on as a customer when my 18-month contract expires this summer.
Yes - I've got a collection of emails mostly from Emma Sanderson but a smattering from the CEO office and one from Adam Liversage - most of what I have had I have posted already, verbatim, either here or on BT Beta or both, but without the senders name - generally posted in a Q&A format.

Which bit were you interested in?