View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 19:41   #5958
mark777
Inactive

Services: 0.4 Mbps BB + Phone
mark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
Am I reading this right? Phorm shares took a serious beating today and closed at 12.5? Or are the iii charts being crap again (they have a habit of being very slow to catch up I have noticed).
Looks like there was a trade of £50k, marked as a delayed publication. Google had reported it closed in the mid 1300's, but has now updated.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp...re=phorm_reg_s

Unfortunately, the volumes are still low. When we see the £million sales, we will know they are on the out.

My thoughts on this are that most of the small investors have got out now and the vast majority of stock is held by bigger bods who are more likely to play a longer game, but i'm certainly no expert.

Look out for shoreing tomorrow - £5K trades a quid above the going rate. Money straight out of Kents coffers.