View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 14:01   #5929
NTLVictim
Inactive

Services: Finding people (retired)
NTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these parts
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Firth View Post
Then you beat me to it by one day! I only started reading this thread a couple of weeks ago but you are welcome to the domain if you want it in recognition of your post. Just set up a 123-reg account and PM me and I'll transfer it to you for zippo.
You are more than welcome to the domain, I'm sure you will make much better use of it than I!

Feel free to use any ani phorm phrases that might pop out of what I laughingly call my brain as well, including t shirt printing etc.

I'm trying to focus on joe public.