View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 19:02   #5861
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarquin L-Smythe View Post
I would like to reply to BT but due to my disgust over the thread locking I was awarded a lifetime ban yet again they have proved they are unfit to run a forum if I could post I would recomend that all that was posted on the BT thread was links to this forum as many of us only subscribe here where the real debate and action is seems BT and Phorm can't publish and be damned as that is what would happen Lets get them to court and see where the smiles come from when their shares take a hammering
There are many small share holders who do not know about this phorm or the illegal trials. I found out my mother still had her shares in BT and for the last 3 years has been allowing the chairman to cast her vote by proxy since she is in her 80s travelling about the country is impossible for her.

I am now handling her portfolio of BT, and TSB shares I am thinking of starting a forum for the small investors within BT to let more know what is happening also I feel they do deserve some questions answered since it is their investment that is at risk with illegal trials of something so obnoxous as phorm. (managment and the snooping)