View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:02   #5208
OF1975
Inactive

OF1975 will become famous soon enoughOF1975 will become famous soon enoughOF1975 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Steve View Post
Under more normal circumstances I would say you are being paranoid, but given the current situation, and it's lies upon deceits upon half truths, fair 'nuff. Personally I doubt there's any jiggery pokery going on behind the scenes, but with all that's gone before, who can tell ?

w/r/t to the deafening silence, I am taking this as a fantastic sign of progress. Phorm and all who sail in her have realised that they are a certain metaphorical creek without a suitable means of propulsion, they're probably sequestered somewhere drawing straws to find out who goes to prison.

On a more serious note though, they are clearly running scared when they can't even muster a few of the old spinmeister "everything is double plus good" comments without fear of digging themselves deeper into the hole. I note that they've taken to using more obscure corners of the internet media to pimp the PR spin, and that it's still mostly falling on infertile ground.
Yeah I realise what I said can seem to be entering into tin-foil hat territory but given past goings on it is a concern. You have an interesting way of looking at the silence from VM and Phorm PR. I sure hope you are right.