View Single Post
Old 25-04-2008, 20:12   #4855
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
I made bold the part I wished to check up on it should be impossible to do the whole exchange since there will be some on the exchange that are not BT BB customers so not part of their network to trial this on...
Sorry let me clarify, all BT retail customers at the exchange. Of course it could be that the BT statement sent to R Jones was inaccurate but if it is true than I believe my analysis is correct.

Alexander Hanff