View Single Post
Old 21-04-2008, 10:48   #40
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Chelsea Transfers Killing Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Thing is though I'd bet there a few people here with the ability to run such a company and quite a few more who are capable of learning the necessary skills to do so, what I wouldn't have thought is that anyone here has the ability to 'kick a ball about a field' with enough competence for it to be worth £100k per week to some one
Well considering that Sir Alan is going to give a 100k a year job to one of those numpties on the Apprentice (who are supposedly the cream of Entrepeneurs in the UK), I'd have to agree with your post.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote