View Single Post
Old 17-04-2008, 13:47   #3803
Bonglet
cf.addict

Bonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Guys i am a bit concerned and could be totally barking mad as i have just noticed something which may or may not affect me and would like peoples opinion from a vm customers point of view i had problems of a very peculiar type which seem now to coincide with the time that bt has admitted to the bt 2007 trials. but with virgin media being my supplier could they have done similar trials at the same time?

I am only asking this as i last year noticed very unusuall latency a time after i was upgraded onto 20mb i was also at the same time having some sort of machine latency issue (I have built and repaired a number of pc's through out my time).

How do i know as a customer that these irregular happening's were not down to virgin media testing phorm kit in secret as there was no way of me as a user knowing as they could have been testing out the stealth aspect which nothing could detect at the time when no one knew about it?.

If my problems were related to it and virgin media were at a later date to come out and admit to also taking part in trials at a date where i was having those problems even though i had no evidence on my actuall machine, given the scope at which dr clayton talked about system and network degredation at the time he viewed this kit (it could have been modified to work better by this time this year).

Could i use call records or my recipts of having to replace hardware at that time to bring about any type of criminal proceedings?.

I could be 100% barking mad but was just something i have just realised might not have any relevance at all (and could be quick to dismiss by vm as spyware for my operating system or network congestion for the latency issue).