View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 00:02   #2966
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby's-Nutz View Post
Ok guys beat me up now, Kents boys are looking in and I just put them wise to the 'conflict of law act' ... Bang! That's me blowing my brains out... hehehe...

Bye the ways, wrong again, Phorm can read through your new bank cards, don't you get it yet, they are you as if in person, you sign over everything on trust to them?.

Don't worry it's over, Phorm are finished thanks to the good work the ICO did. Believe me they are done and dusted with no solid grounds for appeal.. They'll try of course but they'll fail in the end coz god is on our side, haaaaaaaaaa...

Hey anyone heard from Bt lately, the silence is killing me... lmfao...

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

The pr stunt was set up prior to the revised ico page so don't feel intimidated by a bunch of losers and do not play into their evil hands.. I think Bent Kent's gonna use this stuff in his future pr battles in the US.. Play thick and constantly bombard him with questions why he hacked our computers? Hit him hard with what you know but lay off on what you might suspect. Make a mockery of that ******* once and for all.. Be firm about the fact he should be in prison instead of at large still trying his Russian brain washing skills on us... hehehe..
No offence intended bobby, but you need to lay off the nuts. there is no such legislation in the UK called Conflicts of Law Act nor in Europe (that I can find). I am not sure where you are getting the information from but it would appear to be inaccurate.

Furthermore US Law does not set precedents in UK Law -or- European Law (only the High Court can do that) UK Law is normally determined through case law (where it exists).

Russia has nothing to do with this, the offence was committed on UK soil, the company has registered offices in the UK, therefore they fall under the jurisdiction of UK law, not Russian, not US and in most cases not EU. EU law does not supersede sovereign law. EU directives/conventions are ratified into existing UK law. Even in the case of incompatibility with European Convention on Human Rights a Judge (or Jury) cannot be forced to issue a judgement which is compatible; they can issue a judgement with the note that it is incompatible with the ECHR.

Maybe you could try explain exactly what you mean?

Alexander Hanff