View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 20:27  
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

With regards the public meeting in London on Tuesday.

It would be useful if we could come up with some fliers over the weekend for people who are attending the meeting to hand out when they arrive. Also it would be great if we get a bunch of people turning up in anti Phorm t-shirts! I realise it is short notice and would require people to spend some of their hard earned money, but I think it would be worth it, especially as I fully expect members of the press to be present.

If someone could come up with a vector graphic which people can download and take to their local T-Shirt printing company, it should be possible to get them on time.

Another good idea would be for people to take banners with them. if we could have a contingent outside of the meeting making passers by aware of the issues, it could go a long way to raising some more public awareness on this scandal.

Alexander Hanff