View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 14:43   #2497
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowrebmit View Post
But Phorm or Hitwise are not talking to the remote subscriber, they are asking my so called "trusted" data carrier to snoop on my conversation.

I wasn't using the sales person as a conduit to talk to the boss, the sales person was the book shop in that example.
I misread your initial post (missed out an "if"). I read it as you were stating the Book Shop analogy was not like Phorm, but in actual fact it is spot on. My apologies.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Wow my fingers seem to be obsessed with flowers instead of books for some reason...I better check the calendar and make sure it is not a birthday/mother's day/anniversary.

All references I made to flower shops should be replaced with book shop