View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 22:40   #1720
none
Inactive

none is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
I got one this afternoon, in the would you recommend, I said "not a chance as long VM goes ahead with Phorm, and here was me thinking you had turned the corner and were starting to get things in order."
Virgin are as slippery as they come. This is something I’ve known for some time. I’ve avoided all their products & services successfully for many years all bar the cable service, of which you have no choice. Want cable broadband, you have to deal with this company :/

Whether it be opt in or opt out (you can even shake it all about!), any ISP that deals with a bunch of snakes like phorm deserves to lose a significant amount of its customer base. In trying to make a few more pennies a year with phorm they may in fact lose the pounds as users scramble around switching not just their broadband connection but their telephone and TV services too!!!

VM have the most to lose over this phorm fiasco, more so than BT or CW which is why it’s strange that they still appear to be pursuing it.