View Single Post
Old 23-03-2008, 22:31   #3
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: In new build house Q's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizdfish View Post
Hello

About 6 month's ago i moved from a house with a Virgin Media link. It all went fine and then i moved into a new build house just built in september 2007 and have just got settled in and want to start VM again and i was wondering if there was any rules or regulations or a certain age the house has to be to stop virgn media from getting wired into my house. I am in a cabled street but my house does not appear on the website's postcode search. What shall I do because im am completly lost here. I have not contacted them yet and i really just want some information on how old a house has to be or what might stop it getting put in.

thanks

pizdfish.
A similar thing happened when my sister moved last year, prior to moving she had lived in a cabled road and had been with VM [C+W and Nynex] for years. The new place, although not a new build is in a cabled road but had never been connected, she got in touch with VM who sent a guy out to check the property and within a few weeks the house was connected to the network. The only problem she had was that the front garden had been "block paved" and they didn't want to touch that, so they took a longer route to the house, a minor problem. The only thing is I cant remember if she had to pay for this.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote