View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 08:53   #1410
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused View Post
Why would you cancel your services for a company thinking about doing something? I bet there are thousands of proposals that never get off the drawing board. Fair enough if they actually implement this, but if you've been reading this thread you'd have noticed that VM have gone very quiet on this and their logo has been removed from the phorm website which suggests that they are slowly backing away from it.
That's my stance as well. I will cancel the second they implement this or send me a letter to say they are going to do it.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer